Wednesday 18 April 2012

100 days until I run 100 miles ...

The trouble with the countdown to the London 2012 Olympics is that it’s a constant reminder of how many days I’ve got left until I’ll be running the 100-mile ‘Ultra Tour of the Lake District’. Today it’s 100 days to the Olympic opening ceremony, which means that I’ve got 100 days left to catch up on training, stock up on calories – and try to rope in some sponsors to make attempting to run those 100 miles worthwhile.

Which is why I decided it's about time I did something about it.

That 'something' includes an occasional return to blogging. So, for anyone who is interested in why I don't spend too much time on here any more - something to do with an Olympic-year challenge of running 2012 miles in various events in 2012 - my Plattfooted blog is the place to go.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I have read this blog great product of health this product provide enrage of human body if you more information this product please visit http://www.hawthornhealth.com/blog/2013/03/why-are-people-taking-sea-kelp-supplements/

Bridal lehenga said...

Fantastic website. A great resources has been sharing with my clients.it is a nice topic and wonderful writing style.

man and van london said...

man and van london

Minicab said...

Great article
Man and van Grays

Minicab said...

Very informative!
www.westcars.co.uk

Minicab said...

The article is very informative!
www.videounblocker.net

Minicab said...

Great post.
www.taxiinsurrey.com

Heathrow Minicabs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heathrow Minicabs said...

I read your full blog and very suitable for me, as it contains lot of information.

Heathrow Minicabs

kabridge Minicabs said...

Looking For a London Minicab? Try KABRIDGE App Book a Cab Couldn't Be Easier!

Minicab Comparison

Voucher Codes said...

This website is a gateway to avail hefty discount codes for all your favourite stores.Travelodge Voucher Codes

Andy said...

I love this articles as it is crystal clear and easy to understand.
Travel Trolley discount code 40% Off Nov 2019